Azure Stream Analytics is an event-processing engine in the cloud which uncovers insights from data generated by devices, sensors, cloud infrastructure services and applications in real time. With out-of-the-box integration for Azure IoT Hub and Azure Event Hubs, Azure Stream Analytics can simultaneously ingest and process millions of events per second and can deliver actionable insights or alerts with ultra-low latencies, rich visual dashboards and kick off actions to other services.
Azure Stream Analytics is nothing more than a set of ingress and egress data streams and some plain old SQL with a temporal aspect that handles the analytical engine. It’s an extremely powerful technology despite its simplicity, which seamlessly integrates with custom, out-of-the-box machine learning algorithms.
– By using Azure Stream Analytics, it can be ensured that you are secured against identity and data security risks.
– You can access web clickstream analytics.
– You can have access to the detection of fraud related to real time that is based on the transaction data.
– You can have access to real time stock trading analysis and the alerts that are being provided by various companies.
– Azure Stream Analytics would also help you with an accurate analysis of data that is being generated by sensors or by the internet.
The Azure Stream Analytics is crafted in such a manner that can aid in the flexible working process and can scale patterns of data. It is also quite economical to use. By using Azure Stream Analytics, you can set up the connection to many outputs and inputs. It can establish direct connection to the Event Hubs for the smooth facilitation between sources of data and states. On the other hand, the Azure Stream Analytics is quite easy to use. The service lets you access a language which is quite sophisticated. In this manner, you can filter data and can use its versatile functions. One would also have the feature to correct data patterns. In this context, it is interesting to note that Azure Stream Analytics is quite low in cost and hence is used by a large number of professionals. It is reliable and has a quick recovery period.